Your 2018 CSA options offer flexibility
Often, the steady weekly supply of produce in a traditional CSA share doesn't fit a family's seasonal schedule. We offer you the flexibility of ordering what you want, when you want it, from our online Farmstand.
100% of your CSA share is grown on our farm in Dexter
Here’s how to sign up:
1) Follow this link to purchase your share
2) Choose an amount between $300-$400 to spend between May and October
3) Continue to check out; you will be assigned a 16-digit code
4) Visit our Online Farmstand and select your produce
5) Check out using your 16-digit code
Alternatively, purchase produce through our Online Farmstand with your credit or debit card. This way, there is no 10% discount, but there’s also no up-front cost.
Please, note the following: Minimum $15 per order. For orders over $50, email email@example.com to ensure availability.
The Online Farmstand is open May 3 -December 31. Pickup days are Thursdays 4pm-7pm
Eugene: in our CSA cupboard behind the Stellaria Building at 150 Shelton McMurphey Blvd (see bottom of this page for map) Link to Google Map for Stellaria Building.
Other pick-up options are Pleasant Hill, at the farm in Dexter, or any local address (your office or neighborhood) with a 5-box minimum each week.
Whether it's our pre-paid online CSA share or just weekly shopping, you can purchase a custom order from everything we have growing on the farm at our Online Farmstand https://squareup.com/store/circle-h-farm or click the "Pre-Order for Pick Up" tab at the top of the website screen to see what's available and order your week's produce. Payment is taken online through the Square Store.
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
A CSA program is your chance to interact with and support a local farm. It is your opportunity to eat the freshest, tastiest produce, while also helping to make small farms viable and sustainable. A CSA is a unique investment in a farm. Having a CSA is a true farm experience, where you will experience the bounty as well as the limitations of a farm. Season to season changes are the beauty of eating locally. By being a part of Circle h Farm, you will gain a personal connection with the land and the farmers.
The pre-paid CSA card can be purchased by paying with a credit or debit card through our Online Farmstand, following the instructions at the top of this page. The card can be used starting May 3 and will expire at the end of December 2018. We also accept SNAP benefits; contact the farm for more information.
Examples of our products by season:
- Mid June: Kale, Cilantro or Basil, Cucumbers, Beets, Lettuce, Strawberries, Snap peas, Broccoli
- Early August: Blueberries, Carrots, Cauliflower, Zucchini, Green beans, Cherry Tomatoes, Slicing Tomatoes, Watermelon, Sweet Corn
- Late September: Spinach, Salad mix, Potatoes, Garlic, Winter squash, Peppers, Eggplant, Onions
- See pictures above for some CSA examples!
Reasons You'll be happy with farm-direct purchasing:
- Flavor. The varieties of each vegetable you get at your local farm have been bred for flavor and nutrition, not to keep in your refrigerator indefinitely. The fruits and vegetables will be harvested the morning of the day you get them - meaning you will be eating produce with ultimate flavor and nutrition!
- Education. Come to the farm and teach your kids how cauliflower grows, or teach yourself how to cook with fresh fennel. You'll learn to appreciate each flavor as it ripens throughout the season.
- Keeping farmland in your community. By investing in a local farm, you will be insuring the economic viability of local rural communities.
- Knowing where your money goes. Your money will go to your neighbor and your neighborhood. Your investment in our farm is also an investment in a better environment.
2018 Farmers' Markets
Where to find us:
- Lane County Farmers' Market, Every Saturday, 10 am - 2pm in March and 9am - 3pm, April - November
- Dexter Lake Farmers' Market in Lowell, Every Sunday noon-3pm June-September
Where to find the CSA cupboard at the Stellaria Building: